Update on Opportunities in Brazil - The EIC Brazil Country Report
The Brazilian Chamber, with the support of the Embassy of Brazil, is holding a breakfast presentation on the opportunites in the oil & gas industry in Brazil.
Speaker: Clarisse Rocha, Head of Americas - EIC (Energy Industries Council)
While rightly associated with huge oil reserves, and the tantalising prospects on offer in its pre-salt area, Brazil also holds massive opportunities right across the whole range of energy sectors.
The EIC Rio team has produced a 100% independently researched and written Country Report about Brazil.
Presentation shall cover main items:
- Identify the key supply chain opportunities across all energy sectors and how to access them
- Provide current activities for all major players in the country in all sectors
- Highlight recent changes to procurement practices
- Recent E&P bidding rounds and Power auctions
- Offers the latest updates to local content law
- Details in-country support available to UK companies
|09:00||Opening remarks by Sidney Leon Romeiro - Minister-Counsellor at Embassy of Brazil and Sergio Gullo - Chairman at the Brazilian Chamber of Commerce|
|09:10||Presentation by Clarisse Rocha|
About Clarisse Rocha: With a degree in Industrial Engineering from UFF, Clarisse Rocha completed a post- graduation in Oil and Gas at COPPE / UFRJ and a Master in Business Administration on IBMEC. Among other companies, Clarisse gained knowledge working on supply chain projects in several areas of Petrobras as a consultant for Accenture during almost 5 years.In 2009, she started as Regional Manager for South America at the EIC – Energy IndustriesCouncil, where she now acts as Head of Americas supporting the development of business of British companies in this region.
14-16 Cockspur Street
London, SW1Y 5BL