Advertising job vacancies or placing your CV on the site is free for members.
For non-members the fees are as follows:
- CV listing for 6 months: £20
- Job listing for a vacancy: £80
Please contact us for more details
The Brazilian Chamber of Commerce (BCC) is a membership organisation that promotes trade and business between Great Britain and Brazil. The BCC offers advice and facilitates contact between companies through conferences, seminars, luncheons and large scale networking events.
We are currently looking for a Portuguse speaking highly motivated individual to assume the responsibility of Head of Membership. The successful candidate will be a good team player, highly self-motivated and able to work independently. The candidate to this post must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Running the day-to-day management of the office alongside the company secretary / operations manager
- Responsible for all aspects of the Chamber's operations including membership sales & management, events planning & execution, strategic planning, marketing and publications
- As head of membership a key part of the role is identifying businesses with commercial ties to Brazil and bringing them into the Chamber network to increase membership revenue
- Help in the management of an average of 15 events per annum including:-
- The annual Gala Dinner (featuring over 350 guests), large-scale events (such as an annual reception at the House of Commons) and a variety of smaller, sector specific events and seminars
- Production of member communications including regular newsletters and the quarterly Brazil Business Brief magazine and materials related to membership
- Running the website, database and CRM as well as social media platforms
- Invoice members their annual subscriptions
- Pipeline management of current members to maintain high engagement with Chamber activities
- Keeping membership information current and up to date on the CRM, Access database and website
- Be fluent in written and spoken Portuguese and English (essential)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Event Management
- Budgeting events, secured venues, sourcing speakers, hiring external contractors & negotiating rates, ticket sales
- Business Development - Developing Relationships & Partnerships
- Build lasting relationships with members of the Chamber and third party organisations. Have a good presence and be able to engage with stakeholders and present well in front of high profile individuals.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Sales
- One of the key roles of the candidate that is hired will be to bring more members to the BCC.
- Manage the IT Infrastructure and website development. Have a good working knowledge of Office applications (including Access and Publisher). Be a proficient user of CRMs and familiar with google analytics
- Produce materials for the yearly AGM and monthly reporting of financial, strategic and membership results to BCC council
The BCC offers:
- Good working environment.
- Opportunity to work with great members of the BR-UK chamber.
- Compatible salary with experience.
- Commission based on the Chamber’s performance and other goals/targets mutually agreed.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to: Info@brazilianchamber.org.uk